The perma FUTURA is an electro-chemical, single point lubricator that delivers optimal lubrication to machine elements such as rolling element bearings and chains. The perma FUTURA single point lubricator provides reliable grease dispensing and is an economical alternative to manual greasing.
The lubricator comprises two primary components: 1) Main Lubricator Body and 2) Activating Screw. After activation gas accumulates in a sealed chamber, creating pressure to gradually expels the lubricant.
The rate of grease dispensing is controlled by the activator type uses (Type 1, 3, 6 or 12) and the operating conditions, in particular the average ambient temperature at the point of installation. The activator screws are calibrated such that a Type 1 activator will dispense the grease in approximately 1 month when the average ambient temperature is 20ºC (type 3 in 3 months and so on).
* Dispensing rates are affected by ambient temperature and application back-pressure.
Performance Features and Benefits:
- Compact and robust for reliability in harsh operating conditions. The integrated support flange at the base of the lubricator can withstand impacts and knocks.
- Transparent lubricator body allowing easy inspection of the piston position.
- Works in any position.
- Can be set to 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Simple to install and operate with a visual indicator to identify when discharge is complete.
- Colour coded activating screws for ease of use and simple identification.
Example Installation 1 - perma FUTURA direct mounted to a conveyor pulley bearing.
Example Installation 2 - perma FUTURA direct mounted to the labyrinth seals of a horizontal slurry pump.
Example Installation 3 - perma FUTURA remote mounted to caged conveyor pulley bearing via 1 meter of 3/8" internal diameter grease line.
Next Generation perma FUTURA Introduction